The Digiforms receptor is a Windows client service used to pull XML data from Digiforms servers using HTTP or HTTPS.
The receptor is capable of manipulating, forwarding and storing the received data, depending on configuration.
The main goals of the constellation is
- Retrieve information regardless of network location
- Retrieve information across domains and firewalls
- Ensure a common architecture for data-delivery in multiple projects
- Ensure delivery through handshake / acknowledge of information
- Enable flexible and configurable handling of incoming messages
Read more in following related topics